LineSaver® Service Line Protection Program
Water Line Protection Program*
Sewer Line Protection Program*
In-Home Plumbing Emergency Protection Program*
American Water's service line protection programs are available nationwide under the LineSaver® brand to municipalities that have self-operated systems or have a public-private partnership for their water and sewer systems.
As a municipal leader, you can enhance the image of your community and utility by reducing homeowner complaints, providing a valuable public service, and securing a new income opportunity.
What Is LineSaver?
Homeowners in your community may not be aware of their responsibility to maintain the water and sewer laterals that run through their property. LineSaver helps protect homeowners from the high cost of internal and external water and sewer line repairs typically not covered by homeowners insurance.
How Does LineSaver Work?
American Water Resources®, a subsidiary of American Water, fully manages the Program. With over 10 years of experience designing, testing, and administrating service line protection programs, our team of experts will customize LineSaver to meet the operational, resource, and financial needs of your municipality.
- Income opportunity for your municipality
- No capital investment, no budget increase, and no new taxes
- Service line repairs (within program terms and conditions) paid by American Water
- Convenient 24/7 customer service for 365 days a year
- Guaranteed 24 hour contractor response
- Efficient claims management
- Local contractor network established by American Water
- American Water Resources develops, distributes, and pays for homeowner educational and marketing materials
- Optional program enrollment for homeowners
- Reduced community complaints
- Peace of mind protection for your community
It's time to bring LineSaver to your municipality!
To secure a meeting or conference call presentation with our experts, call the Homeowner Services Group of American Water at 1-800-931-1548 or contact us at LineSaver@amwater.com.
*In CA this program is offered through American Water Resources Insurance Services. In CA and VA, this program is insurance provided by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.